Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring and Challenges





This week I will be in for Pink Saturday at Beverly's How Sweet the SOunds.



I miss the spring challenge at Blogger's Community Challenge. That was suppose to be



in by the 14th. Oh well!







DSC02349


My mom picked up two of these little pot

of flowers. One for here and one for my sister.

My sister's B-day is this month and she got it for her.

I love the smell of those sweet liliac flower.

I got the cow flower pot holder from Lakeside Magazine.'

They got the cutest and cheap items.

DSC02350


Here are close up of the flowers.

DSC02353


Got to catch the sunset.. GOrgeouse pink..

DSC02348


So sure to hop on over to Beverly for Pink Saturday

Photobucket

and check out the other challenges as well.


Have a good weekend.


Nancy

3 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Great shots Nancy! I always appreciate your sweet comments and just knowing you. I hope your weekend is wonderful. Your flower pots are sweet too! Anne

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Pretty flowers. Love the hyacinth too!

Donnie said...

That cow planter is too cute. You did a great job photographing the flowers.