Friday, September 16, 2011

I’m back! PS: Marina photos.

DSC02607

DSC02609

DSC02617

DSC02619

DSC02626

DSC02605

A little bee popped in say “Hello”.

DSC02644

 

I know, I ‘d been so busy this summer taking care of my folks and enjoying

a beautiful summer. The weather was mostly sunny and warm. I can’t complain.

I have so much too say and I will keep it brief.

These photos were taken on Labor Day this year.

I went to our local marina and walk around. My two sisters and I went for the day.

Well, part of it..LOL. It was a dreary and cold day and the walk was worth it.

At least it is better than sitting home and playing the PC.  LOL

The Baltimore II was here all weekend.

DSC02613

DSC02630

Anyway, I will be joining with Beverly at How the Sweet Sound.

So , join all my other Pink Saturday friends.

3038rqh

Have a good weekend.

Nancy

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful selection of pink!

My Share of Pink, have a fabulous weekend!

Unknown said...

What beautiful captures, Nancy. Where do you live ... that ship is a great shot.

Thank you for your sweet note of support. This means a lot to me.

Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon