Friday, May 29, 2009

Some snags.

Well Hello,
I guess I'll be in a creative moods today. It is in the low 60's and a bit cold. I did have my shorts on today until after dinner I decide to my pants on.. Silly me.. I guess I am a little bored and nothing else that we can do. There is always next weekend. Oop! Do I mean this weekend? Its all depends what will go on. Hopefully it won't be as windy it is as today. I guess we'll put some flowers in the urn pots. I can't believe it'll be June next Monday. Summer is really coming around the corner alright! Anyway feel free to snag. I did a few different ways.I got some designs from here. Have a good weekend..
Nancy











2 comments:

Maire said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous tags!!
Maire

Hollie said...

Nancy,
They are all so cute! How sweet of you to share! You & Donna are the best!

Hugs to you both!