Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sunday funnies: Just a little chuckles.






It has been warm up here in NY for a few days but cold at night. Today we had hot dogs and baked beans for dinner. Why not?  It was a decent day.
 My folks are doing okay.. We cleaned the PC room and hopefully we'll get rid of some more stuffs. Just in case you didn't know, we had moved to a new house that supposed to be downsize and mom and dad didn't get rid of their stuffs. It was hard and now mom is frustrated by the facts that we didn't get rid of unused stuffs or papers. I know, we all do it, I did too. As the last few years that we were living at a colonial style home, we did got rid of a lot of stuffs. There are things that my mom wish she didn't. Oh, well life goes on. So, that what we'd been doing, the clothes are next. We might have a garage sale and I do want to get rid of some of my beanies. They're just dust collectors.. And use up the space. The only beanies babies I want are the holidays and the Millennium bear. I had someone asked me in here, see if I want anymore? ABSOLUTELY NOT! I don't need to be a child.LOL. I do collect Snowbabies and I got enough of them too.... Enjoy your Sunday


Nbettyboop

5 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

Those were cute funnies :) We grilled out today too! Now it's raining like crazy lol

bj said...

Those are so cute...I just LOVE Maxine..
xo bj

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Nancy: I still need to do some more cleaning out. It is so hard to do.

bj said...

Thanks for coming by and wishing my baby girl a happy birthday....
she turned 41 today and I still can't believe she is that old, has 4 kids and has been married over 20 years. Where did my BABY go?? :)

Annesphamily said...

I know about downsizing! Sometime it is hard! I love the Betty Boop over here!