Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My other blog............Playing along.

I wrote an entry at my other blog about playing along. Read Here!
I refuse to pay for a linky that isn't free anymore and donations needed. NO WAY that I am not going to use my CC online..and let someone else get the money. I will do the old fashion way if I have to.
Photobucket

It is going to be in the teens all week until Sat/Sun will be in a heat wave of 35/ 36 degrees. Brrrrrrrrr it is down to 10 today. I hope all stay warm..

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Evening Nancy Sweetie...
I wish I could bottle up some sun and send it right on out to you. I sure would.

I know how that darn cold feels, and I don't miss it one bit. This last week, we had several days that it froze. It was in the 20s and didn't get much above 50 here. That is really cold for the desert. I don't have heat in my truck and at 4 in the morning on the way to work, blowing smoke out my mouth, it was cold. I have bronchitis this week, and an earache too, so I am SO thrilled it is warming up again.

I couldn't live back in the cold. Not for me. No way. I will be praying for someone to turn the heat on in your state sweet one. Be safe and stay warm. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Oh yes baby it is cold outside. I am looking forward to the warmup of 35 degrees. It will feel like a heatwave! Spring is next month, yay!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Anonymous said...

Nice and thanks!