Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Color Carnival: Apple tree

Photobucket

I decide to play along with Martha at Color Carnival. This week she had a picture that a student had painted, I remember my best friend made me this canvas photo from a card that I asked her to paint. At that time she was at art school at a local college. She is good! I known her since grammar school and we're still "Best Buds." I completely forgot about it when I came across it. Yes, I need to hang it. Someday I will. I also think its "MONET". So, here is the rule and have fun. Here is my "Color Carnival."


Welcome to the Color Carnival!
The rules here at the Color Carnival are simple - there are no rules!
Well, only one - your photo must be a photo you have taken yourself or have permission to post, other than that it's all up for your own colorful interpretation.
A new Color Carnival is posted every Friday promptly at 6pm EST. You can play any time all week long until the following Friday at 5:59pm when Inlinkz linky will close.
Bring over your colorful photos and play along with Martha's blog...

1 comment:

Martha said...

Love it! So glad to have you playing along with us :-)