Saturday, November 27, 2010

Stay tuned for MUSIC MONDAY...

Hello,
I hope everyone had a delish and joyful Thanksgiving. I sure did. We we're so busy getting it ready and now where so pooped out..LOL. Today, I had a baby shower to go to and it was nice. I haven't seen half the stuffs that mom to be got.. Everybody were chatting away and entertaining themselves. The mom to be wanted Winnie the Pooh theme for baby room. My mom, sisters, niece and myself went in on one big gift. Nearly $200 dollar worth. Its still cost over $30 a piece.

We did get snow here Friday night. It was supposedly a snowstorm and it really wasn't all that bad. I walked to Rite-Aid, our pharmacy and my brother came and picked me up. I turned around and there he stand and asked me if I see outside. No, I didn't. I was just looking around a bit. Well that was it. We went to a nearest food mart and picked up Bologna and made fried bologna for lunch along with soup. YUM!
No! I did not go to "BLack FRiday". are you nut? I did it years ago and didn't like it. I rather go during the week in the afternoon. We are keeping it simple. I did got my great-niece done and got to get her big brother done. Then I'll do my folks.
I am just about tired. UNtil next time...

Don't forget, I will do Music Monday at MY ENTERTAINMENT CORNER.
Please come and join the fun..
Nancy

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like you've been busy-but it's been a good busy! Black Friday at our store went really good-customers were really nice and we had plenty of the bargains to go around-Glad you had a wonderful Turkey Day!