Thursday, November 18, 2010

This is a test…

 

I came across a friend’s blog and found out she was using live writer.

I finally found out how to play this thing. I can change fonts and etc. I don’t know this’ll work. I am using Ck Candycorn from creating keepsake that I use for scrapbooking.

 

So I decide to change the font to something else. This Aparajita..

If you read my last entry, this is the crAzy squirrel who was eating my pumpkins. Now, I don’t have one anymore..UGH!

squirrel eating pumpkin5

I am finally relieve haha.  SO  It is after 11pm

Why am I still here. I finally got around to my photos too.

okay  I got to get some zzzzzzzzzzzzz. See ya  tomorrow.

Remember to play along with me at my other blog.

Friday Film/movie. You got a whole week and there is time to play along TV Thursday too….

Cool, I figure out how to paste this siggy..

G’nite

1010fe121f7c

1 comment:

♥ Kathy said...

lol you're too cute :) the top font was pretty big but the bottom wasn't so bad :)