Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tune in for Music Monday #3 is up


Here we go again for Music Monday#3. Come and join in on the fun.

Started my Christmas shopping today. Me, my mom and Donna went shopping yesterday and Continued today. We got a baby shower to go to next Saturday.. We all went in a big gift. The mom to be want Winnie the Pooh theme. I love Winnie the Pooh. How cute. We got the bedding sets and clothings for the baby. I got my great niece done and still need to get the great nephew done. I only buy for the little ones. The older grandkids are working and we don't need to buy them.. Needless to say, there are 9 of them..
I am done for tonight.
Please hop over to MY ENTERTAINMENT CORNER to play MUSIC MONDAY

Until next time.
HUGS,
Nancy

1 comment:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Evening Nancy Sweetie...
Sounds as though you are having fun shopping for the wee ones. So much fun to shop for babies and toddlers, they love everything, they don't know any better.

I too love Winnie the Pooh. I have a tattoo of him on my right ankle. He looks as beautiful as he did when I added him 10 years ago. He is holding a little lady bug, which is what I have always called my daughter.

Have a beautiful Thanksgiving sweet friend. I am SO thankful for your friendship. Many hugs and much love, Sherry