Friday, December 5, 2008

Flowers and etc.

Over the summer my brother, niece and nephew in-law and I went to a concert in late August. He had won tickets for four to see Kenny Chesney and I knew its too good to be true. No, it's wasn't Kenny Chesney it was Mark Chestnutt. Anyway we went and I took some real cool sunset snapshots. Look like its gonna rain,so the picture turns out better than I thought.
I also took some pictures from my backyard. The flowers were beautiful and blooming in the pots. These flowers were wild flowers and they were from my sister memorial that we attended and receives these seed for our planting to remember her by.The pink black eyed susan is from one of my sister's friend's backyard..As you can see the blue flower, the small one really turns out small alright.Look for the bug, it's was an unexpected picture. So in the meantime I like to share them with you. Enjoy!
I'll be off for the next few days for more decorating the house take care.>>HUGS<< NANCY

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Those pictures are lovely. Take care. *M*

D said...

Great shots sis!
love ya

johnmichael said...

Great pictures looking forward for more................Johnmichael

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

Ugh, I'm not sure how I missed your latest entries. Wow, you are an excellent photographer. I love your pictures. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing and have fun decoration...HUGS

MariesImages said...

Beautiful images, especially the top 3 cloud shots!
Marie