Friday, December 10, 2010

My favorite Christmas musics...............

I am playing Christmas music over at my other blog. I originally started this for Pink Saturday and realize it was Christmas Movie this past Saturday. Oh well! SO, I decided to post one up for My Entertainment Corner. YOu are welcome to play along. You got all week to play. SO join in on the CHristmas spirit..




This is my music. Frosty The Snowman..I love this TV Show and the song.




Frosty The SnowmanFrosty the snowman


was a jolly happy soul


With a corncob pipe and a button nose


And two eyes made out of coal.






Frosty the snowman is a fairy tale,

they say, He was made of snow

but the children Know how he came to life one day.

There must have been some magic in that Old silk hat they found.
For when they placed it on his head
He began to dance around.



O, Frosty the snowman

Was alive as he could be,

And the children say he could laughAnd play

just the same as you and me.


Thumpetty thump thump,Thumpety thump thump,

Look at Frosty go.


Thumpetty thump thump,Thumpety thump thump,


Over the hills of snow.

Frosty the snowman knew The sun was hot that day,


So he said, "Let's run and We'll have some fun


Now before I melt away.


"Down to the village,With a broomstick in his hand,




Running here and there all

Around the square saying,Catch me if you can.

He led them down the streets of town

Right to the traffic cop.And he only paused a moment when


He heard him holler "Stop!"For Frosty the snow man

Had to hurry on his way,But he waved goodbye saying,

"Don't you cry,I'll be back again some day.



"Thumpetty thump thump,Thumpety thump thump,


Look at Frosty go.



Thumpetty thump thump,Thumpety thump thump,

Over the hills of snow.







I believe this is the second TV show..

I also love them all. White Christmas, Sleigh Ride, O' Holy Night, Silence Night and Jingle Bells. List will go on.. One my favorite holidays.

Happy Holidays!

Photobucket

Nancy

1 comment:

Donnie said...

I love that song too. The words are so happy and even when sad (when he starts to melt) are upbeat. Great job.