Friday, May 21, 2010

PINK SATURDAY and sunny days....


As some of you know that I have posted some of these
flowers on my previous post. These were from my nephew
and his girlfriend. How aren't these pretty? I love  the second
one. It is on my desktop now. :)
    I couldn't leave Target without these flip-flops.
 I only wear them around the pool. Got to love pink.:)
                                   

Okay! This is not pink, so what; I still like this color.
Its matches my bathing suits.
Can't wait until summer gets here.
We are havin great weather into the next week.
Finally we are having the heatwaves in WNY.
It got up to 84degrees today and beat our
normal temperature which is 68-74..
I was doing yard work in the past few
days.
so come over and visit at Beverly's
HOw Sweet the Sounds  and play
along with all the other pink lovers.

7 comments:

Annesphamily said...

I love to stop by and say hi! Happy Pink Saturday with all your cool pinks! The flowers are so delightful! Anne

Tawnya said...

I love the flower pics... Very pretty!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Nancy: Wonderful flowers, love to see them. Really enjoy your music taste.

DB said...

Pink is not my thing, but I wish you joy of it.

DB

Missie said...

I love Pink! If I could find a pink car I'd buy it! LOL

Enjoy your weekend.

♥ Kathy said...

The flowers are beautiful Nancy :) I'll have to try some flip-flops this year. I haven't worn any in years because they hurt my toes but they are so cute that I want to give them another chance :)

Unknown said...

Can never get enough pink, Nancy ... your florals are lovely & those pretty pink phlip phlops are phab!

Have a beautiful weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon