Friday, February 27, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED...




I've been tagged by Eilajean from A DAY IN A LIFE. She tagged my on this game..


Here are the rules:


Go to your Pictures, go to the 6th folder and then to the 6th picture in that folder. Here is mine.

You must pick 6 people. Here are my picked.



Missie


Maria


Terri


Jan


Lyn


Missy



So I was going to pick my big sister and I know she haven't been on a while. She is doing good. Some of you might of known that she'd been back to work. I'd been off the computer for a while because we're painting this room that is an extra bedroom that we use as a computer room. Can you believe my mother picked bright yellow as gold as the sunflower or the button on the daisy goldish/yellow? Anyway, its doesn't look that bad. I had 40 emails and half of it was junks. lol. I don't read most of my e-mails. Only the blog and the facebook. So, in the meantime, I'm going to play around the net and maybe I'll post later or tomorrow. In the meantime have a good weekend.

Nancy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nancy for stopping by. Glad you said hello! Take care

Amelia said...

Tell Donna I miss her!

I like that picture.. I'll try to get around to posting my picture.

*HUGS*