Saturday, February 7, 2009

Scrapbook Flair!

Photobucket

I KNOW, I haven't blog in awhile. I discover this website through my favorite blogger. She have other people site there and I checked them out and I discover this website. It is free and easy as pie. LOL. Anyway, I got some photos scrapbook pages started and some you may have seem in my blog. I love to scrap as long as I can remember. I usee to make homemade crafts and play with my nieces and nephews when they're were young. I would keep them busy for hours. Now that the scrapbook communities are coming a long way with photos, designed papers and as well as computer goes here it is folks. So, go ahead and check the website out and have a good look around because there are so many people do digital scrapbooking and this is the triple A's site. Go to..
or click on icon on the bottom of my page.Thanks for stopping and I'll be back.Have a good weekend. Nancy

No comments: