Saturday, February 14, 2009

Scrapbooking.


I like to let you know that I had been scrapbooking my Niagara Falls photos. The Maid of the Mist ride that Donna and I went last summer. http://www.scrapbookflair.com/nancyfance/Maid_os_the_Mist_Niagara_Falls

As you know that flight 3407 went down Thursday, I found out that my niece former dance school for Irish Dancers. The team could've had gone on that flight and it turns out that they had another flight open earlier that day and they took the earlier flight on the way home back to Buffalo. Well, I be darned and it turns out that they were home long before flight 3407 accident.My niece knew the teacher for this team. I am so terribly sorry to hear all this and my heart sank everytime I think about it.

Today, I got a valentine from my folks and I got Chocolates mmmmm. Orange too. I love orange flavored chocolates. I hope you all had a good day and I'm off of this thing. Take care for now.
Nancy

3 comments:

Missie said...

Enjoy your upcoming week.

Amelia said...

Thank your neice was not on that flight. I feel bad for the family of the ones that were though...

*M*

Maria said...

Hi, Nancy! That was such good luck that your neice was not on that flight! But so sad for the others on that flight. I love orange flavored chocolate too!...Maria