Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Come and join me at my new blog

I just wrote a new blog and want to do challenges myself. I do love going to others. I want to be the hostess. LOL. I know it will be a lot of work. I am going to keep it simple for a while until I get some more folks. If you like, please post me new blog My Entertainment Corner on your blog. Maybe I will get enough participants to play along. I do not have a linky and I will do the old fashion way. Either I will let you put your blog name on comments or I will put your mame and your blog afterward. If you don't know what I meant go to Pink Saturday post at How Sweet the Sound at Beverly's and you'll see a bunch of names and blogs there. I rather use mr. linky instead. It will take me forever to list a bunch of people in here. I will do my best. I wrote an entry for Wed. at the new blog. For Wednesday History: Halloween. Come on over and I will put up more stuffs on that blog. If you got a Halloween post come and join and leave comment there after you did your post. I will see over there. Thanks for helping and joining on the fun.
Until next time..
Nancy

1 comment:

♥ Kathy said...

Do you want links to our Halloween posts?