Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I did it.. My new blog.. Please hop over.





Ladies and Gents,




I started a new a blog. I had mention that I will do a new blog. I thought of challenging in entertainments. You can read more HERE. I will do a varieties of entertainments: Movies, TV. Music and other stuffs. I will do topics too. Depends on the moods..


If some of you follow Theme Thursday, Pink Saturday, Color Carnival and BLogger's Challenge.  You get the idea. There are so many blogs do these and I like to invite you to play along.
Just among a few. You see buttons on my sidebar.
I will post these places in here and my other blog. I will give a theme for that day of the week and you have to post something that have do with that themes. I wll do not like hasty stuffs. So, let make it fun.. If you like to play along, start following me there too. Hope to see you there!




Nbettyboop

No comments: