Sunday, October 31, 2010

update: Monday music

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA





Don't forget to play along with me at Monday Music at My other blog. Link to follow.

I want to let you know that my blog is up at My Entertainment Corner is open. I have not receives any reply for this blog. If you like to play along, go ahead and link it here. Leave a comment and URL on that blog after you have post your music entry. I know it was a short of notice and it is Halloween. Just remember there is other weeks you can play along. If you didn't receive the email, check spam for notification.





I got more kids this Halloween than we did in the past.Since we have had moved into this house a few years ago. I say around 18. Hope you had a good and safe one.

1 comment:

Donnie said...

We're in a retirement park for the winter here in Florida so we don't get any trick or treaters. But these old people know how to party though....lol.....