Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I am back and so far behind....



I am back and doing okay. I got a lot to tell. I went to a Halloween party with a friend and her family Friday night. I went as Elvis and she went as Ranassiance Mistress. It was more of a family and friend gathering kind of party. I tell you, there were alot of kids. I wish I got pictures of them but I don't. They were cute too.. One kid went as "Robin" from Batman and Robin. There were two Cheerleaders. Two pricesses, One Transformer, and Tinkerebell. WHoo, what a line up.
I didn't have no internet connecting since Wed or Thurs. Ugh! I hate when that happened and this was the second time that we had to get someone to come and check it out. I got on alright and I asked him what did he do? He showed me what was the problem and next time I will know what to do. Thanks God that we can use the internet again.
Another thing went wrong this week in a half. My mom fell down on the sidewalk pavement last Sunday. It was not a good picture. She was really hurt and a gentleman came out and check on us and see wnat the problem is. He took my mom and brother to the hospital. She had her x-rays and catscan done. They both came back negatives. As some of you follow me on FB, you had been supported. Thank you. Mom is doing good and she is getting around. Last week she couldn't go anywhere without any help. My eldest sister and SIL did some shopping for us.
So, here are some scrapbook layouts and I will post an up close photo of me by the end of the week. Take care for now.
Goodnight.
Nancy





6 comments:

Julie said...

The costumes are fun. Sounds like a good time. I am sorry to hear about your mother, you guys have been having quite the time. Take care. Glad your computer is up again.

Linda's World said...

Wow, I haven't been to a Halloween party in many, many years. Glad you had a good time. Love your Halloween graphics. Linda in Washington state

Debbie said...

Hi Nancy
That sounds like a fun Halloween party. I'm glad you got to go and enjoyed yourself with friends.

I'm glad your internet is working again. I'm addicted to the internet and don't know what to do with myself if it isn't working, lol. Well, I guess I could clean house but that ain't no fun, haha.

I'm so sorry to hear your Mom had a fall. I know you all must have been worried about her and I'm so glad she is doing better.

Hugs
Debbie

Martha said...

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a fun Halloween weekend! :-)

Lori said...

I'm so sorry your mom fell and hurt herself. Hope she is doing okay now.

kanishk said...

Glad you had a good time. Love your Halloween graphics. Linda in Washington state
Work from home India