Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday funny: Part ll

WOMAN'S LOVE POEM

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man who's not a creep.
One who's handsome, smart and strong,
one who loves to listen long.
One who thinks before he speaks,
one who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
when I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
knows what to answer to how big is my behind?

I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.

MAN'S LOVE POEM

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a bar on a golf course.

And loves to send me out fishing and hunting.

This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit

No comments: