Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thank you



I want to thank you all for being such a good blogger as my little tag I created. You can get these paper and elements from Babble

I visited Donna last and hang out and have dinner with her and my other sister. My folks went to a party last night and I was going to be alone. So, I called her and see what they're up too. Same as me. Having leftovers and bummed around.IN the meantime,I end up doing it over there.lol. ON the other hand, I was going to go over there this morning with eldest niece. it turns out that I went last night. Donna had her closet cleaned out for summer and some of the clothes were small. I did lose weight since lasr April up to 30 lbs. YAY! for me. I gets to wear a size smaller pair of jeans and other pants that she had.Oh loungers as well. Now,I can save a little money and a trip to the store. I am going to have to buy shorts though. That is okay b/c I like to shop and try some clothes on that fit a size smaller..LOL. Donna is doing good, got the stitches/staples out and just still on the itchy side..ugh and still in pain. Depend on her days. SHe looks good and just hanging in there for now.
However, I am off. SO, have a good Sunday and the week as well.
Nancy

4 comments:

ADB said...

Thanks for your updates, Nancy, and I'm pleased Donna's doing great. Hope you had a good weekend.

Hollie said...

Congrats to you on your weight loss. I'm so glad that Donna's doing good.

linda said...

Thanks Nancy for grabbing my blinkie. Glad you like the wordart! Have a great week..take care

MariesImages said...

thanks for keeping us updated, Nancy.
Glad to hear Donna is doing well~
Ü
Hugs to both of you...Ü